Minggu, 07 Desember 2008

sorry..just sorry

I'm lying alone with my head on the phone thinking of you till it hurts
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart for times when my life seems so low
It´s hard for me to say I'm sorry but I really want to tell you I'm sorry

sorry if you don't like the things I say or do
sorry if I'm not too understanding
sorry for all the headaches and pain I bring
sorry if I'm so complicated
sorry if I keep making you feel frustrated
sorry if I keep on repeating the same mistake
sorry I say stupid things and I can't find the breaks
sorry I screw up being perfect for you

sorry if I don't appreciate all those sweet things you do

Sorry for the things that I did not say like how you are the BEST THING in my world
(and how I am so proud to call you "MY LOVE")

But I need you to know, that I care And I miss you


THANK YOU...
FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL...



>>:) ni puisi bnr2 ak bwt bwt seseorg yg bbrp wktu lalu prnh ngisi bagian idup ak..
yg ak emg bnr2 ga mensyukuri ap yg udh dy kasi..
puisi ni prnh ak kirim k km..
skr sengaja ak simpen dsini..
cmn pengen km tw..
klu ak emg bnr2 nyesel..
skalian pengen share sm temen2 smua yg baca blog ak ini..
:D

1 komentar:

Kupaksakan Melangkah mengatakan...

bner booosss....maaf adalah suatu ungkapan hati ..keren abiss boossss.....berjuang trus boosss..jgn pantang menyerah bossss....crazy filososfy